Time is gold. This is the ultimate reason why I built my blog with Genesis Framework. Why should I build a custom framework while I can use Genesis? The Studiopress developers have built Genesis Framework to help every blogger of all niches to benefit from it. WordPress and Genesis Framework are the ultimate tools for bloggers to succeed with this lucrative business, blogging. Using Genesis Framework can help you save money and time from building a custom one. New built frameworks can always experience bugs. Genesis is always updated, and a bunch of new and upgraded options are given for free.
Aside from saving more of my time in building my precious blog, let me share to you the other 6 important reasons why I love and recommend to you the Genesis Framework:
One good thing about a community is the support you get. Are you getting support or not? Large number of developers, designers, and bloggers are using Genesis Framework. You can always ask help from the WordPress community when you encounter problems and issues regarding your blog. If you are interested in tweaking your theme to your desired look and feel, or if you want to make a custom child theme for your blog you can always rely on these resources below:
- Genesis Dev – this is an official tutorial for Genesis Framework users, the tutorials are especially created to support users in all aspects of the framework from “getting started” to “SEO” and some miscellaneous stuff that can add spice to your blog.
- Wpbeginner – the name suggests that this is for beginners. The navigation is so helpful to guide you in choosing what topic you want to read. You can read lots of helpful tutorials about WordPress. Since Genesis framework is designed for WordPress, you should also read more information about WordPress and how to use some of its useful plug-ins.
- Genesis Tutorials – do you want to add a custom logo to your header? Do you want to replace your header background with a beautiful banner? This site is full of helpful tutorials for developers, and all bloggers who are interested in changing some of their default styles.
- Studiopress Graphics – These is a gallery of free web graphics designed for you. Make your blog engaging enough by these graphics.
- #genesiswp – This is Genesis official hashtag on twitter. If you are using twitter every day, you can search tutorials, resources and helpful documentation with Genesis Framework from the growing numbers of developers and designers. Using the hashtag in looking Genesis Framework help is a great way to find the latest upgrades, bug fix, or free designs tweeted by several designers and developers who are addicted with WordPress and genesis.
Time is Money
The more you have spend time on something, the more you loss some of your potential income. Is this true? Yes. While you can use Genesis Framework to build an instant websites for your clients or for yourself, you have had spent weeks in working with codes and scripts. The less time you can complete a project, the more projects you can complete in a shorter period of time; more project means more money. If you are a client, you can also spend less amount of money using the framework. Hiring someone to build a custom framework for your blog or website will charge you higher because they will spend more time in building it.
Upgrades and Bug Fix
This is one of the most important aspects of Genesis Framework that I love. While you are using a child theme for your blog or site, you can still benefit the regular upgrades or updates of the parent theme Genesis Framework. I also want to make this thing clearer as it is explained on the Frequesntly Asked Questions on Studiopress. We will see the difference between WordPress, genesis and a child theme. Let’s think our blog or website as a car.
- WordPress – engine of your car.
- Genesis Framework – body, frame, security and foundation of your car.
- Child theme – pure design element. A green car, for instance.
When you are using a stunning child theme (design element) of your blog, you can still benefit the upgrades and bug fixes of the parent theme, Genesis Framework because of its child/parent theme structure. While a designer (you) tweaks some parts of the stylesheets, or add some functions, you are doing that on your child theme folder and not on the Genesis itself. Whenever there are new SEO features, new powerful options, you can upgrade in few clicks of your mouse without losing any of your customization.
I find this very beneficial for your part as a blogger and developer. Unlike custom coded websites, other developers can easily help you without looking at your codes personally. When you are in a support forum for instance, you can easily paste some part of your codes and anyone can help you solve your problem because of the “common language” the genesis is built.
If your online business is growing and you want a developer to take care of your site, he can easily jump into making updates of your site easily without a costly learning-curve because he is already familiar with it.
Packed with powerful features and easy-to-follow options
Genesis Framework is the SEO foundation of your site. Please log-in to your WordPress dashboard and you can see what I am talking about. You can control the SEO settings, theme settings, and you can choose several of the advanced custom widgets and the like. There are also some developers who are creating effective and working Genesis plug-ins you can use without a single penny. This simply means that Genesis Framework can take your WordPress blog into a site you precisely want to have.
Code is Poetry
Building our blog or any type of website is never been easier and funnier with WordPress and Genesis Framework. Whenever you plan to build a site, you won’t ever think it could be a headache for your part because the Studiopress is a heaven-sent to us. Save time, Save Money and get more projects done. Above all, owned a dynamic and powerful website with a unique and stunning design element with the help of Genesis Framework, a parent theme you can always trust.