Most of my clients are ordering my gig to help them switch their old WordPress themes to Genesis Framework or ask me to customize their Genesis child themes. Why do they decide to give up the current themes that they have for couple of years for Genesis Framework and StudioPress themes (Genesis child themes)? It’s simple – Genesis Framework is the right frame and body for the high octane engine for blogging we all knew as WordPress.
Quick Fact: You don’t have to hire a freelance developer to switch your old theme to Genesis Framework because it’s a few clicks of your mouse without coding required unless you want to change the look and feel of your Genesis child theme by adding custom CSS!
If you are looking for help to customize you Genesis child theme by adding custom CSS – I am willing to help you. Let’s talk. If you are new to Genesis and want to learn more about this framework, please continue reading.
Have you imagined a car? Is clean engine enough? Well, no! You need to find a car with a durable frame, engine and body! Blogging nowadays is like a car racing. If you are not ready to join the race, you will be a loser. It’s not an option anymore – bloggers need to race against each other. Aside from being physically fit, you need to make sure that you have the best car in the world and high octane engine in order to win. You need to drive fast, but you cannot drive a car that fast with a weak foundation even with high octane fuel – and a non-performance car only needs regular fuel. What does it mean? WordPress is not enough, you need a highend framework! That’s the very reason why bloggers choose Genesis Framework over all themes available today. WordPress and Genesis Framework are essential blogging tools that you need in order to bring your blog to the next level.
By now, I know that you are kicking on your seat to learn the 8 reasons why many of my clients, famous bloggers (like Darren Rowse) and successful marketers or even Matt Cutts are switching to Genesis Framework and StudioPress themes or what we called Genesis child themes.
- Genesis Framework is simply built with state of the art code making it search engine friendly. It is finely engineered for search engines like Google and Bing. Genesis is optimized so that your awesome contents will be searchable by your targeted readers and clients. If you write and publish awesome contents, Genesis itself will push them to the first few pages of the major search engines.
- Genesis offers professional and customizable child themes without the need to hire a developer to do the tweaks. And while other themes and frameworks offers the same option – Genesis has the unique approach of changing the look and feel of your site as many times possible until you find the best frame for your contents. This is called child themes. You are not touching or changing anything with the finely SEO optimized code of Genesis Framework because the customization is separate so that your blogs’ rankings are untouchable! You can change anything from your child theme, from color layouts to widgets and plugins without the fear of hurting your rankings.
- Genesis gives you unlimited “everything”, once you purchase Genesis Framework – you are entitled to that offer! What I love the most is the unlimited updates and unlimited websites options. Brilliant developers of Genesis Framework are frequently rolling updates and upgrades in order to maximize the results of our efforts in proving helpful contents to our selected audience, and these updates are a few clicks of the mouse! Genesis has no “developers’ option” so I can use and install it as many websites and blogs that I want, even for my clients. I can save a lot of money, right?
- Genesis gives you state-of-the-art security! Hackers are everywhere. They are not even tired of looking small leaks from best performing sites out there. If you have treasures in your archives, let Genesis Framework keeps it safe for you.
- Genesis won’t let you being left behind with the latest updates of both WordPress and Genesis because everything is under your control – it’s a click of your mouse – Voila! – Everything is up to date! You know, these guys are working hard around the clock seven days a week to fix bugs. They are integrating and updating the best security to keep our sites secure all the time – and these updates are incorporated with Genesis to get rid of the hassles regarding upgrades.
- You don’t need to learn anything about coding and how CSS works in order to make changes to your theme! You don’t need to hire a developer to come up with the design you want for your blog! You can do the changes using several options available on your WordPress dashboard, and Genesis gives you almost all the options to change the look and feel of your site exactly the way you want it. And you can easily undo the changes if you don’t like the result – it’s like your science experiment. You can do a trial and error anytime you want without affecting the performance of your site.
- Genesis offers you to choose different custom widgets and layouts for individual posts and pages of your blog! It means that your theme is widgetized – you can place your desired widget to the desired area of your theme, you are not limited putting them all in the sidebar. And one good thing that certainly will make you happy – you are not limited to use one layout with your posts and pages! You can opt to use all the layout options if you wish. For example, if you want to use a full width content with the “about” page, you can choose another layout for the “contact” page and so on.
- While creating a WordPress blog with Genesis is easy, you still can hire trusted developers from StudioPress in order to come up with a design that fully reflects your brand. While Genesis child themes from StudioPress are affordable, hiring a trusted developer might cost you a several hundred dollars – but you won’t regret for sure.
What is your decision now? You have to make a move! My friends, clients, famous bloggers and big names are switching to Genesis Framework, what you are waiting for? But you know – I don’t want to greatly affect your decision. I want you to take time to consult yourself – is your current theme giving helping you boost your rankings in the major search engines? Is it offering you the things you want? If not, make a wise decision. It might be the time to make a change.
What if you already have the Genesis but want to customize its current child theme?
I won’t say that Genesis Framework has all the great sides. Sometimes, you may find it difficult (especially if you lack time to explore) to further customize your child theme according to the look and feel that you exactly want. You don’t want to mess the finely engineered codes of your child theme – that’s why you look for help and that’s where I can definitely help you. COD is built with Genesis Framework and a customized Copyblogger child theme. If you have purchased Genesis Framework and one if its child themes, I can help you further customize it to reflect your brand.
What are your thoughts?